Monday, March 25, 2013

Heeeere's Ferdy!

Ahhh, ok, here's my first real post. You know, with a picture!



 This is Ferdinand-- Obviously!
He's one of my newer characters. This took over an hour to draw on SketchbookPro..I'm pretty sure it was worth it! ;)

Ferdy actually evolved from some early attempts at drawing Mickey Mouse, of all people. Then he became a lion, Lawrence. Then a fox. Yay! He's just so gosh-darneded cute! :D

He so versatile as a character, too. Because of that, I can potentionally show him to be ANYTHING!
I recently drew him as a 18th century British Commodore! I don;t know why, but it was outrageously cute. That pic is my current computer wallpaper. "Commodore Ferdinand Foxxe"! I'll get that pic up on my Blog soon so everyone can see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment